Ocean's Breath Plateau a psychic wound
Moontide
First Warrior
987 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: frank discussions of abortion

chakliux was suddenly uncomfortable, not for the sake of judgement but because it was this same masculinity which deemed him unfit for such discussions. suppose he broke some taboo of spirit? suppose he offended the ancestors of several tribes at once?
but tulugak was greatly defeated, downcast. "you are allowed to be angry. do not be sorry." she had put aside the food and so the seal hunter did not offer more.
his silence was thoughtful.
"there are plants that can be eaten which will make you very sick. their strength is in how they are prepared and what is mixed with them. only a healer knows these things. and often only women are allowed to be keepers of such wisdom, for the fact of what you said. it is you who must decide, not us."
the discomfort continued, harsh now. chakliux spoke on: "i know there is pain and blood. i know that some healers use spirit plants or poison. it is why you must not do this alone. only she knows how much to give." had he the capacity, in self-consciousness the man might have rubbed the back of his neck.
"i know it is an ordeal. but it ends."
Messages In This Thread
a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 02, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 04:14 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 12:33 PM