Swiftcurrent Creek hexing circles
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,212 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Apologies!!

The pale female looked from the male that spoke to her wishing to see Suzu. The healer seemed to consider it when Etienne had a rather interesting response. So this man was the father of the children? It had to be. Arlette was not sure what sort of man would leave a female pregnant and without a home. The woman and her brother had been begging her for a place to live. Such a terrible circumstance. Now the woman did wish to believe wolves were generally good and that it had just been some misunderstanding. Still, Suzu was unavailable at the moment since she was tending to the children that couldn't be long without her body heat still.

We do not allow strangers entry in our pack lands, Arlette spoke, her reasoning was the protection of her own children as well as Suzu's. Her tone was firm but not too unkind. It was more of a simple statement. Arlette glanced at Akavir. She had also been wary of Etienne and Suzu but they had shown that they were alright. She also did not know why the man wished to see Suzu for. Suzu is unavailable and can't come to the borders to speak to you. I also do not know if she even wishes to speak to you, she told him. If the woman didn't wish to see him then the man could do little about seeing her in Arlette's opinion.

I'd suggest you come back in a week when Suzu can leave her newborns, your newborns, safely. I doubt you would want her to risk their lives to come and speak to you? If Suzu wished to talk to him Etienne could be with the children unless the brother wished to be there as well. Then someone else had to watch the pups. Etienne, you could tell your sister... Mr.. 'Swordfis' was it? Came by and ask if she wishes to see them in a week. The pale healer looked at the male that asked the request. I think that is rather reasonable?
Current State
Chewed up nipples
Messages In This Thread
hexing circles - by Lestan - August 05, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: hexing circles - by Akavir - August 06, 2024, 08:08 AM
RE: hexing circles - by Swordfish - August 06, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hexing circles - by Lestan - August 07, 2024, 07:52 AM
RE: hexing circles - by Akavir - August 09, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: hexing circles - by Etienne - August 09, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: hexing circles - by Arlette - August 10, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: hexing circles - by Swordfish - August 16, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: hexing circles - by Etienne - August 16, 2024, 06:23 PM