High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
!!!

Time marched on, and Pauk still did not return to the spear. Every day, Sialuk said silent prayers for him at her altar, bidding him home. Every day, Sialuk felt his absence.

A familiar voice called—Bridget—which pulled Sialuk from the conversation she was having with @Treepie and @Kaujimaq about the island of the dancing lights. She did not know if Pauk had gone there, and she would not believe it was so until she had found his body. Still, Bridget's call was a welcome distraction from the worrying of her wayward child, and Sialuk invited both children along if they wished to join her. They could always use more practice when it came to greeting visitors at the border.

Sixsix flew overhead and kept an eye out for anything that might harm the children (or Sialuk), though even he had not been able to catch a glimpse of Pauk over these past few weeks. "Had it been longer?" Sialuk wondered as she finally caught sight of the three-legged woman.

Bridget, Sialuk greeted warmly when she drew close enough to do so. It is good to see your face. The Ostrega noted that she did not smell strongly of Brecheliant any longer.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM