Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk laughed, knowing it would take time before Bridget learned the names of all who lived here. The Ostrega had found that it was easier once you had a face to remember. Even for Sialuk, it had taken time to learn the names of her villagers... but she'd had plenty of time to do so between the more senior residents and those who were newer faces among them.

They arrived at the healing ulaq after not too much longer, and Sialuk was glad that it was not in too much disarray. She still came here on occasion to tidy things and made sure to clear the cobwebs from the corners. There were small stacks of herbs in one corner, some older pelts in another, and the hollow log made a cool retreat from the warmth of the afternoon. She had come to believe that the tree had not fully died when it had fallen over, for the walls were still thick and strong.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM