Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
893 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
it relieved mireille to see her older sickened but not laid out with malaise; she took the flash of sobeille's teeth as a good sign and motioned lucette back just a step, unable to hide her smirk. "well, as long as you be talkin' about dyin', i t'ink your sister be doin' more proddin'." for a moment she considered.
"i have honey from de lavender-flowers an' some black slug bile. nasty stuff. extra honey. listen to lucette an' lie still."
she was gone and then returned again, honey in a leaf, water with moss, and a dried spot of the unpalatable ooze all caught in a wide wrap of kelp. "i need you to stay close to home until you feel all de way better, sobeille."
Messages In This Thread
having dinner in the candlelight - by Sobeille - September 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Lucette - September 03, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Sobeille - September 04, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Mireille - September 04, 2024, 05:51 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Lucette - September 06, 2024, 12:46 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Sobeille - September 06, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Mireille - September 07, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Lucette - September 10, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: having dinner in the candlelight - by Sobeille - September 13, 2024, 08:53 AM