Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk could scarcely remember her father. He had been dark, like her very own Pauk. He had been more stoic in some ways than anaa. What little she remembered of him was clouded by his untimely death. Sialuk had also prayed that he had gone to the island of the dancing lights swiftly and without pain, but there was no true way of knowing his last moments in this realm. She could only imagine and hope. The daughter sighed.

She remembered visiting Aiolos near the ocean before the first fall of Moonspear. She also remembered how he had come to Kukutux and mended her heart in ways that only an ugi could. Sialuk knew her story was not similar to her mother's. She felt disappointment when she thought of Argent, wishing he had thought of the future of their children before he had left them of his own will. Out there, he had found somebody else by now—somebody who would love only him.

There is stone in my heart where I once loved Argent, she admitted with a solemn frown. Perhaps there was nothing to be done about it. Perhaps it would remain.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
nimgiak ⤟ - by Kukutux - August 23, 2024, 09:20 PM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Kukutux - August 28, 2024, 08:32 AM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Kukutux - August 29, 2024, 01:13 PM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: nimgiak ⤟ - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:17 PM