Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay loved the pups. If he could, he wanted to spend all his time there. Not only because it made him feel sort of useful in a way, but also because lately, he had wanted to get away from mommy and daddy more. It wasn't 'cause he didn't love them, but whenever he was around Uncle Peregrine he seemed more encouraged to get better at stuff, and mommy and daddy sometimes said things that made him feel worse when he was insecure. Not that he blamed them for it, of course; he was the one at fault, but it didn't change the fact that he — guiltily so, and he'd never admit it to a soul because of that — felt more at ease around Uncle P than his own parents at the moment.

The pups were super cute too of course, and so it didn't make anyone wonder much, Eljay supposed, that he spent more time there at present than with his own parents. After he had checked the direct surroundings of the puppy den for danger, Eljay made his way towards the den where he saw a super adorable lil' Bandit play outside. Eljay knew that he wasn't really called Bandit, but he used it as a sort of pet name. And maybe it'd stick.

Since the parents were of course protective, Eljay hadn't gotten to interact with the pups much yet, usually just hangin' about uselessly, but he saw his chance now. He looked around for Uncle P and Aunt Fox, but didn't see them. Maybe they were sleeping. He would've wished to have asked their permission before approaching and felt scared to, but hoped that it was okay for him to interact directly with the pups now. Uncle P and Aunt Fox didn't seem to share his fear of the pups becoming like him, at least... Eljay quietly approached and waited a wolf's length away from lil' Bandit, and he lowered his body to the ground entirely and murmured softly, "Hi lil' Bandit, you practising your hunting?"
Messages In This Thread
i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 17, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 18, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 18, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 20, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 20, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 22, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 23, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 25, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 29, 2016, 03:32 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 31, 2016, 08:08 PM