Moonspear don't say that you want me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
She may be reluctant to peel her pathway off the borderlands, but she wanted to force a shift in focus if only for the waning hours of the day. Their pack was changing, and as it stood, they were welcoming the longer days of springtime without a dedicated hunter among their lot. Vaguely unsettled by the notion, she wanted to do more towards it to pick up any slack this may create, and perhaps inspire others to formally take up the role soon.

So she would start with what she knew best, and headed for a creek. She followed the edge for a long time and in intervals, traveled in the waters themselves. All the fish were small and far too fast to make for worthwhile catches. It was still too early for most frogs to be out, too. Nothing really caught her eye and disappointment clipped at her heels.

She was traveling slow alongside the waters as the stream followed a mountainside curve. Fringed with a copse of trees, she could only see just past them and there at the bank stood a drinking doe. Young, perhaps no more than a yearling, and a cursory glance around suggested that she was by herself as dusk settled over the mountainside. Amekaze weighed her options. Alone, her odds were slim and disadvantages clear, even as she lingered in the shadows of cover to see what the deer would do next. This was not exactly the type of hunting she set out to do on the regular.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 07, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 07, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 14, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 15, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 01, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 03, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 09, 2016, 01:15 PM