Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
still being vague about the prey op thread's conclusion + certain other things but i wanted something set after it all (this is also a good thread for aspiring medics winkwink? i'm probably going to use it for meterologist if i can )
The dark alpha was left feeling subdued for now. Sore, head-achy, tired, but relatively mellowed for the standard set by few days. Today, a long, muggy afternoon had resisted her every step of the way so far -- with the heat most troublesome for all of the hours of daylight. Eventually that had pushed her to just go nap somewhere but even that hadn't really been restful. Now, relief was coming in the form of a firefly-littered dusk and she wasn't left with much energy to partake in it. She lingered at the edge of mountain's forested band, careful to mind the ground underfoot as she milled along, vaguely looking for signs of traffic nearby.

The her paws from the chase down the mountain were still healing, and she had not exactly been as gentle on them as she should be. It, and all of her other vague aches, pains, bruises and static shock, were easy enough to ignore thanks to her aggressive heel-turn straight into heat. Besides, she was far from the worst off here. Floki had been dropped off the mountain, Heldi rolled, Charon's cheek sliced, Dash gone missing, and that was only the very beginning of it. She grit her teeth just thinking of them, ailing, and her, unable to aid them notably from right here and now.

But it would just take time, she hoped.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Amekaze - June 22, 2016, 05:04 PM