Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In a flash of fur and motion, Harley arrived and it was his flesh her teeth caught. It didn't matter. She didn't rein anything back, and snapped his way although still looked past him for Althaia because she was the one she really wanted. They weren't going to stop her. Not even together would they be enough. Far, far greater forces in nature had failed to put her down for good, and the only wolf able to push her down in defeat (only after lightning had stripped her strength away) was probably dead at the bottom of a cliff somewhere.

He had words but no retaliation yet, and it was another reminder of blame towards Charon that only served to twist her anger open more. She would cope with that soon enough. Right now, Althaia was her target, and she had swore she heard the female yelp seconds earlier. "Nothing wrong?" she lashed, and only swallowed back part of the laugh that rose up her throat before she snapped her teeth back at Harley's flesh again. They really didn't see it, then, the fullest extent of this problem. Even just by spreading her seasonal reek over the mountainside was offensive enough to her, and that was only the beginning.

Although Ame suspected that point may be invalid to them all entirely; they were as good as senseless with opportunity's perfume all around, strewn about carelessly by their omega. Even when the season had burned through her, she'd had the courtesy to stay mindful and away when she could. Now she had them acting like fools, tossing blame back and forth in a perpetual stream of contradictions. The dark alpha would have sworn that she'd be coming for all of their danglers next if they didn't knock it off.

She wished she had come upon this situation sooner -- or at the last, early enough that the males hadn't even needed to involve themselves in this matter at all. "And he says you have bred her! So you expect me to believe that no one has touched her? Do not take me for a fool," she snarled, despite some unanticipated dirt being flung her way to very little consequence to her in the long run. She then darted around him in the next beat to attempt to pursue Althaia again, who instead of fleeing, snapped at Charon, who'd come for Harley in a big vicious circle in which no one dared to really contest her yet.

Ideally, for her at least, Charon would keep Harley busy enough to give her time to run the omega down with violence. Not caring whether or not Harley took Althaia's advice, or even if he remained in her way still, she aimed to lunge viciously for the female's body again. Teeth first, and with aggression plainly-writ on her honed features, she hoped to close in swiftly.
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM