Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Bloodlust rang loudest in the forefront of her mind. She heard Harley's counter to her in part -- he fessed up to breeding her, justifying it as right between mates (news to her, albeit somewhat unsurprising considering all she knew now) although that did little to quell her. Mates or not, did they truly realize the consequences to breeding with her in season? Did they think she would just turn a blind eye to them with her own litter on its way? Did they want to watch her murder their offspring that she did not sanction here?

Because she would have seen to it, should it have come to that, then gone right home to lick the foreheads of her own babes. This cruelty playing out at present was generous, she thought, compared to what sorts of hellfire she could rain upon them all in the name of threatening her unborn.

They were who she did this for, Charon notwithstanding (yet), because whether or not he did what Harley said, her whelps were already happening. Even with questions looming unspoken of their own paternal lineage, it did not matter to her in this moment. They were hers, and therefore, they were of this mountain. 

Throwing Charon under the heat of the blame more didn't help any, and neither did insulting her. This fury she channeled towards Althaia with vicious snaps of her teeth. She managed to tear her side, and that seemed to drive the point home more clearly than any words. Harley was making moves for an exit as well, she realized next. Finally, Althaia fled, so the dark alpha assumed her chase after them both to make it crystal clear. They were no longer welcome, and perhaps lucky to get out with their lives.

If they faltered, she'd be on them in an instant. If not, well, the chase remained over her familiar paths towards their borders and beyond. She intended to do what she could until they vanished from sight into the horizon. Only then would she even consider a pause, never mind how quickly her heart raced when she refocused enough to look over towards Charon. Althaia's blood still stained her lips, but it was only a momentary satisfaction -- albeit a weighty one.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM