Redhawk Caldera my toes is froze.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The world was a limited thing for all the newborn Redhawks. They were privy to only so much information as they developed; now with their eyes and ears open, they could absorb more. But thus far Titmouse had been too busy screaming at his family to really notice much of the world around himself. He hadn't been so adventurous when his eyes had opened, and by the time his ears had unfurled, he'd screamed himself hoarse. The boy wasn't quite mute — he could chirp like his namesake, for instance — but the world had gotten a whole lot quieter since he'd been muted. That is, until the cave started to bellow.

Titmouse had been fast asleep when it began. The strange sensation of the rumbles were mostly ignored as he was oblivious while so distracted. His little feet kicked while he dreamt (probably rehashing his grappling match with Liffey), and then there was a larger body pressed in to him. Tit hooked a paw around Lagan's forelimb while he slept; then the rumbling got louder, and louder, until it came to a sudden halt and the boy was roused by the sound of a panicked Finley.

He chirped and yawned in the dark, his eyes opening slowly to greet it, and seeing nothing amiss (because he was so young and stupid and beautifully naive) he rolled over and grabbed for Lagan again. The older boy had gotten to his feet and rushed for the door - and the dark woman Sassafrass - and so Titmouse was met with nothing but the cold stone floor. He was about to protest this when Lagan returned and gathered all the Firebirds together. Tit squawked and wriggled uncomfortably, but eventually settled, and stared out from the nest of bodies at the dark of the cave mouth.
Messages In This Thread
my toes is froze. - by Finley - January 27, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Sassafras - January 27, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Lagan - January 28, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 29, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Finley - February 01, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Eljay - February 02, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Lagan - February 02, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Towhee - February 03, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Sassafras - February 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Finley - February 12, 2017, 02:48 PM