Moonspear is this what you dreamed, then?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With manners minded and first impressions underway, Amekaze's ears tipped towards the paler female for her description on what this was, exactly.. and she felt the first roils of a mixed response, the loudest of which remained uneasiness. Sympathy was not her strongest suit, nor a frequented visitor at all, and yet she still found herself more than willing to hear them out as the darker half of the duo detailed his share too to build upon what she had started.

True, they were many. Many mouths to feed, many minds to consider.. just to begin. But, her slopes were verdant, and pack small. Much of their lot were her own (one of which loomed nearby, she noticed), plus only two others she had come to trust very well because of their paltry numbers--which they could afford to change, and here, before her were two able bodies a they claimed to be. The issue remained their young, and just maybe whatever it was that had misplaced them from the birthplace of those cubs if they had one. Although, so long as history did not come for them on the grounds of her sanctuary, did it really matter? She licked her lips thoughtfully before she responded at all.

She had let her own roots settle here and had no intentions to see that change. Her blood was secured, maybe soon to be even more so, and her best interests would align with protecting them always. That, along with a queasy gut, was making her nerves thin already but she was keeping it measured, and minded. Next, she gestured to the pups. "Them being so young makes me hesitant, and not knowing why you have all found your way to my Moonspear... Your offers had best be grand, and intentions true. I have little interest in half-hearted loyalties," she glanced between them all. Knowing he was a mercenary type did tick in his favor, but it was just a start. Certainly not enough to carry the weight of all four, and of little use to her if this only served as a stepping stone to help get his family back up to health. But she did wish to hear more. They interested her enough to give them that much. "What are your names?" The whole lot of them.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
is this what you dreamed, then? - by Olive - April 07, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Dakarai - April 08, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Aries - April 08, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Cassiopeia - April 09, 2017, 07:46 AM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Amekaze - April 09, 2017, 10:51 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Olive - April 10, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Hydra - April 10, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Dakarai - April 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: is this what you dreamed, then? - by Aries - April 11, 2017, 01:14 PM