Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
ooc: for @Feyre <3 rolled here

she was hungry. shikoba could feel the knawing in her stomach like leeches were sucking the life out of her while whales grumbled in her stomach, splashing around and making her queasy. she needed to eat something before she want mad. but what was she doing all the way out here? she was far from home where catches were easy, far from her tribe members and such. not to mention there was probably still food in their caches from the big pronghorn hunt. well, no means in turning back now, she was already somewhere where food looked to be evident. she saw rodents scurry around, squirrels dash from tree to tree as birds flapped their wings through the leaves.

shikoba shoved her nose into the dirt, hoping to pick up a scent of something she could eat. shikoba walked around for a bit before she smelt somethig fresh, something new that brought her attention from the ground to the sight in front of her. golden irises widened at the luck upon her- it was a fawn laying down, abadoned. for a minute, shikoba had to take a another look before nodding her head to herself, it really was a fawn. but why was it laying down, and where was its' mother? shikoba hoped that the fawn wasn't hurt or sick, but she couldn't help but lick her lips at the opportunity in front of herself. whether the fawn was hurt or not, she wanted the meat inside her, not to mention she felt the need to put it out of its' misery. it looked quite young and without its' mother's guidance, it would be dead before it knew what hit it.

shikoba decided it would be her act of mercy for the day. with the thought in mind, she went into her hunting mode of slinking down towards the ground, letting the grass' secnt cover up her own as she began to creep forward.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM