Moonspear i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She would never know the fullest extent of the freshly emptied one's dilemma, or what troubled her (his?) thoughts there and then. Outwardly, and to her, it just seemed as typical, messy, puppy problems such as I am cold/wet/hungry/achy/etc, help. Simple enough. Not her favorite sorts of moments, nor the most glamorous, but thankfully a phase that passed quickly. She knew she liked the puppies a whole lot more when they were less immediately dependent on her alone.

They had made a pretty good mess of it.. but the new silence was definitely good now that the puppies were mid bath. She was relieved when that helped as much as it did, finding it too early for any of them to establish themselves as too noisy.. Anyway, Ame worked diligently to tidy them both up, top to bottom, side to side. In her efforts, she ended up with them both pressed together to one little ball of puppy, and as she finished up, she parted her forelegs to put them both entirely on the ground again--to free her up for a moment to situate the others, getting ready to rearrange them all just enough..

All she needed was to scoot them all over and sit herself differently, but this was made into a delicate maneuver with too many steps with four little wolves around her. She moved herself first, edging over just a few mere inches, then the two at her side, then lastly the two up front; a lot of fanfare for not really going anywhere. The two small ones gave some grunts of dismay, then settled quickly when she stopped her own moving. The two lights, she left on the floor but circled them on only one side with a leg for some dry wiggle room with relative security still on one side, if they'd take it. She wanted to see what they'd do.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive - by Amekaze - May 12, 2017, 12:52 AM