Big Salmon Lake i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox's tail wagged excitedly when the other wolf explained that he did know a thing or two about the constellations. In fact, he hadn't come across a single other wolf aside from a couple at the caldera who knew about them. Sassafras and Raven had taught him almost everything that he knew about the stars, including the stories behind them, which made them easy to remember. Considering he only just started learning them this year, there were definitely gaps in his knowledge, which became apparent when he was asked about Scorpio. He was pretty sure he had heard that name come up at some point, but he couldn't say that he knew much about it.

"I think Sassafras mentioned it once when she was first teachin' me, but I never heard his story." In fact, Phox wasn't even sure if Scorpio was a "he" at all, though he did think it sounded like a boy's name. "Can you tell me?" Phox asked, eager to soak up any and all information he could about those strange patterns in the sky. "Oh, what's your name? I don't think I asked that yet. I'm Phox." While names weren't that important, Phox did find them useful when referring to others.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell - by Phox - November 02, 2017, 08:54 AM