Wild Berry Meadow A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra somewhat shrank from the stranger's mismatched gaze, fully resenting how she felt like she was being sized up like prey. not many wolves made indra feel comfortable around them -- but this one, it made her feel like she might potentially be dinner.

not a pleasant feeling, personally.

"i'm not." she answered, trying her best to offer a warm smile though the emotion bled from her features the way water might run through a crack. "i'm not sure what i'm doing here. i was from duskvale.. but they're gone. i don't know where. are.. are you from the black woods?" she motioned to the frightening forest with a paw, her gaze sliding from its blackened depths to the strange female before her.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Koume - December 28, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Indra - December 28, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Koume - December 28, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Indra - December 28, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Koume - December 29, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: A pile of corpses that can reach the heavens - by Indra - December 30, 2017, 11:07 PM