Moonspear the day's divinity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her call tapered off and for a little while, she was left alone with the doe who was still doing all she could to put more distance between her and the wolf. Amekaze trailed an edge to help keep her in sight, but that was all the further she went for now. Already, from hassling the deer for so long already, she felt the beginnings of fatigue wanting to creep into her muscles.

She'd be particularly pleased if all of her prior work would pay off and they could keep this quick.

It didn't take long for others to answer, and she swayed a lifted tail when Dirge arrived to her side trailed secondly by a very new arrival to them, Talion. She nodded towards them each a silent greeting. While both were untested before her eyes, she was already hopeful with these prospects so far, and inwardly pleased that they had come. The addition of a dark daughter was only more in their favor and with that, it grew more difficult to be patient as she cast a long glance at the doe's direction, her mouth watering and paws itching.

With three fresh wolves now poised to join in on the chase, and her ready to push it forward to the next step, she turned to them with a growing smirk. "I followed her a while, bothering her. It should not need very much.." she spoke lowly, hushed, to help bring them up to speed with where she stood. Watching the deer, it would be obvious, and she had been lame before Ame had started in on her. "We can pair off, come at her twice to start, I think.." she suggested with a long pause, letting them disagree or add to her proposal with specifics. She did want to get moving, so she wasn't looking to over-achieve on the planning.. so long as it worked.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the day's divinity - by Amekaze - January 01, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: the day's divinity - by Dirge - January 02, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: the day's divinity - by Talion - January 02, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: the day's divinity - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: the day's divinity - by Amekaze - January 07, 2018, 03:08 AM
RE: the day's divinity - by Dirge - January 07, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: the day's divinity - by Talion - January 07, 2018, 06:53 AM
RE: the day's divinity - by Hydra - January 11, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: the day's divinity - by Amekaze - January 23, 2018, 11:22 PM