Hoshor Plains the roots beneath my shaded tree / the moon dancing across my sky
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It was as he drew near enough to see the figure not too far in the distance that his ashen ears perked, paws urging him closer. Perhaps this was someone else he could make squirm, simply for his own amusement - it was not a lie to say that the ugly beast within him had been especially active during his time at Blackfeather, but this too must be a result of his acceptence. Because he did not fight this monster that drove him, no, he only fed it. He relished in seeing what he could do, and the satisfaction from hurting was one too great for him to resist.

She closed the distance between them with dove-like grace, words drifting upon the wind until they reached the Reaper who had halted in his steps to watch the wolfess approach. But it was not the words themselves that caught his attention, but the voice that was so distantly familiar. It did not take a genuis to realise, with a jolt, who this must be - it was confirmed when she froze, maw falling agape as she spoke in such a way that seemed to imply she had believed him to be dead. And he supposed he could not blame her for that, it was largely his own fault for his lack of a goodbye.

"Mother...." The deep voice rumbled from his chest, much deeper than she would remember. For he was not a child anymore. No, perhaps he was not an adult, but one would not be able to distuinguish this by his voice and muscular form. Aries halted, tongue drawing out and passing over his lips as he hesitated. He decided to wait, wait for the anger to fill her body when she recognised the stench of Blackfeather on his fur. He was one of them, but he did not regret his choice. His sister had already disowned him, the boy saw no reason for her not to do the same. So he did wait - he waited for the bitter words to spew from her maw and push him away.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.