you do slow burns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ahh i love the pics! i feel like this is a weird lackluster post but i didn't want to leave you hanging. work has been crap lately and i'm too worn out to write better right now haaa
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears stayed forward and in a moment, Ferdie commanded her attention when he took advantage of the sudden rabbit. She turned on her heels to watch, anticipation building as she took it in. Although not her hunt, she was interested, and hopeful to see his success unfold.

The scent of blood soon touched her nostrils. With a low chuff and tail waver, she applauded his successful kill.

And soon, she was stilled to take in the sights that unfolded before her -- a sheer dropoff of rock, impressive and daunting by itself and unmistakably impossible to navigate. Dark as it was and bathed in the earliest moonglow of the evening, she kept quiet in the face of nature and let her eyes trail slowly up. Ame was impressed

Ah, well.. she eventually breathed and peered at Ferdie. The spoken question remained: how to continue, precisely. Ame would follow his lead for now and was perfectly content to see where it would take them. Feeling so relaxed and (dare she say it) comfortable in another's company was a strange sensation, but certainly not one she could find off-putting. Thus, why she was finding herself rather at ease, even on unfamiliar (albeit interesting) terrain.

She already appreciated the subtle mist and knew that, now or in the future, it may be in her interests to spend much more time here. Just to see what may come of it. Learning all the aspects of this mountain was going to keep her busied all summer long.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 30, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 31, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 31, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 01, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 02, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 02, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 03, 2014, 12:40 AM