Moonspear fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
The howls had gone up, one after another and Amekaze had the details she needed from her dark daughter soon enough. It set her onto a fresh course to the borderlands where she did not pause any on her way, and instead moved upon the first scent laid by a former comrade, then peed all over it. The first of many. 

A piece of her had begun to anticipate this—from before, her loyalty is not to us rung clear in her head as the alpha scanned around her, looking towards where she would head next. If only she had known enough to act when the notion had first come to them. But, so much for the benefit of the doubt when everything was so unclear. Now, not only had the original two turncoats left, but two siblings she had grown very fond of vacated the mountain just like that at a time when she did not want to deal with any of it. For the mated pair, it was probably an inevitable outcome, should they have wanted to breed upon maturity; she had never been compelled to be overly generous on that and on an instinctive level, maybe they sensed it too when it was obvious only those born here came from her so far—then the no-less forgiving Cerberus set to follow in her place in her absence. But the siblings came as an unexpected addition, and not one she could easily justify in any pleasant way, especially when thinking of Rannoch and Liffey's role in it.

But so be it. Amekaze found the execution of it all juvenile, messy, and ruled by matters not bound in sound logic so she (very set in her ways) carried on much the same as she did with or without those who would disrupt her. Now she would have to vet the remainders to ensure they were even worth traipsing on her mountain's dirt at all. Starting now, with her mercy for a chance to leave freely with the defectors timing out, she'd weed out the rest if she had to. She had no patience, no interest, and nothing but a wicked hunger for everything she could sink her teeth into. She roved on, half on guard, half on the hunt as she sniffed out what else she needed to know.
set for after the dudes all have left. cameo posts encouraged or come join her a little, i do not mind!! i'll be pitching jarilo in too later :D
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:23 AM