The Sunspire I don't want to be alone
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,527 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Private 
When @Rannoch came up on her and gave a greeting, Maia was still sulking, not wanting to show off her lisping speech any more than she had to.  The swelling was going down more, but it would be a day or two more before she could talk unhindered, and she was not taking the embarrassment of it well.  Wraen was a trooper; despite their shared sleeping arrangement, Maia didn't feel like her sister was judging her too badly for it.  But there were things others couldn't help but laugh at, and at the moment with her mood, she couldn't help but take it personally.

She was lying down on a ledge, tucked away, and the alpha must have happened to spot her and come to say hello.  She winced, but knew she couldn't say nothing - she hadn't really gotten to introduce herself yet, and while she wanted to melt into the ground from the shame of her panic the other day, she had to be a trooper about it.

"Uh, hi."  Awkward pause.  She didn't even know how to begin talking to him after the other day.  Yikes.  He probably thought she was a complete spaz.  He was probably right.
Messages In This Thread
I don't want to be alone - by Maia - May 14, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 19, 2018, 09:00 AM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Maia - May 21, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 21, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Maia - May 22, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 22, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Maia - May 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 23, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Maia - May 24, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 07, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: I don't want to be alone - by Maia - June 07, 2018, 05:59 PM