Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay smiled as Raven said that they would have their hands full on the pups. He hoped that he would be allowed to help. Looking at it rationally, maybe the only conclusion he should've been able to make would be that of course she'd let him help, for they were friends, but Eljay had never been a particularly rational wolf. The divide he felt emotionally felt so big that he felt shunned and as if he no longer had a place in his friend's life now. "I'd love to help, if.." He trailed off with a soft though hesitant smile, hoping that Raven wanted his help -- and that she needed the help.

It was strange being apologised to, especially for something he felt he had caused: he'd been the one to leave Redhawk Caldera, after all, and he hadn't returned when Raven had asked him to. He should've just stayed in that moment rather than leaving back to Drageda again. The surprise was visible on Eljay's face as he shook his head and hastily said: "Oh, no, I — I mean, I shouldn't have left, so you were... You were right to be mad. It's... It's okay, really." He smiled as if to confirm that it was okay and that there wasn't anything bad going on between them, but still somehow the apology had cleared the air and made him see that Raven wasn't still mad at him today. Eljay thought back to Redhawk Caldera and wished he hadn't left to Drageda for some time; not only had he spent a lot of time very weak from being on his own in the wild and it'd been dangerous, he had also missed some extra time he could've spent in his beloved home before moving to this stupid mud hole.
Messages In This Thread
missing you - by Eljay - May 31, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: missing you - by Raven - June 03, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: missing you - by Eljay - June 06, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: missing you - by Raven - June 07, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: missing you - by Eljay - June 13, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: missing you - by Raven - June 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: missing you - by Eljay - June 14, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: missing you - by Raven - June 16, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: missing you - by Eljay - June 18, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: missing you - by Raven - June 19, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: missing you - by Eljay - June 26, 2018, 01:53 AM