Dawnlark Plains heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

the male seemed confused; it seemed Easy had begun using the name Khoe had given her. she wondered why, briefly, something vaguely unsettling made it's lodging in the back of her mind; conclusions could be drawn later, however, when she'd thoroughly questioned the male. "I'm her sister. Easy - Ishara is the name her mother gave her." she elaborated no further, gaze turning gradually hawkish as she slid carefully back into an unsteady midpoint between hope and dread. 

"she left with a boy; a blackthorn. it was supposed to be quick."  the boy's story took shape, and it became obvious he was not the little shit her sister had gone with. it was unfair, surely, to blame the unknown boy, but she needed a scapegoat. she was silent after his explanation, mind turning, until he offered his soft-spoken admittance.  "her brother's searching for her now. don't feel bad. my sister's always been wild, always been an explorer." that didn't mean she couldn't be worried - perhaps, now, she was starting to understand her father. 

the thought passed quickly, and she was far to distracted to notice it was the first time she'd thought of him without a blow to the heart. "what was she like, when you saw her last?" 
Messages In This Thread
heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak - by Dawn - July 09, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 01:39 PM