Sleepy Fox Hollow bang bang, he shot me down
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
"i did not ask if the claim was well-kept or yet established," he returned to her query evenly; "only if it was yours." his countenance remained unchanged by how tartly she addressed him, and for the moment his posture seemed to be disturbed only by the breeze rustling faintly through his coat. however unlikely it was that she had just decided to make this her home, he could only assume it of her stature, and the way she presented herself to own every space she occupied. he supposed his greeting question had been a way to judge her arrogance -- and the hawk-eyed she-devil proved herself to be wiser than she was bull-headed. 

"my name is stigmata," he answered readily, grey eyes never leaving her stately build as he forwent asking her the same and did not presume she would offer it on her own -- he would ask when he was truly interested. and for now, she seemed immune to his grim charm. "are you going somewhere?" he asked instead.

and when she did not seem interested in responding, stigmata made a gentleman's exit.
Messages In This Thread
bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 24, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 24, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 24, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 26, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 27, 2018, 10:33 PM