Wapun Meadow silver light
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
There was another young lady present who had been starved for company (and just plain starved in Rue's case, if we're being honest). Rue had always been on the slight side, but she was traveling quite a bit lighter now than when she had departed from her birthpack howevermany moons ago. Was it two moons now, or three? Weeks of travel were starting to run together. 

The girl slowed as the pair came into view ahead, squinting to assess the situation. Both wolves were larger than her, and Rue nearly took that as her cue to move on along. Two against one weren't odds she favored, even when she was at full strength. 

But then the silver-pelted wolf made a movement that caught Rue's attention: the wolf stepped back, as if caught off guard, maybe? Rue heard the wolf's voice--definitely female-- pierce the air. Rue was too far away to make out the words, but the woman sounded just tad bit shrill. Were these two not friends to one another? Was the woman scared? 

Propelled by curiosity, Rue began moving forward again, but only to reach earshot of the pair. If she was lucky, she might be alllowed to simply satisfy her curiosity by listening in for a few moments before moving on, and the pair would never notice she had been there. 

Hey you two, I'm new here and not sure what the norm is here about dropping into threads. The "All welcome" label means the thread is open for drop-ins at any point, correct?  Just let me know if I overstepped and I'll walk Rue right on out of here. :)

Oh also, Rue can be skipped in the posting order for now if she's not noticed/addressed by anyone.
Messages In This Thread
silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: silver light - by Ruenna - August 22, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: silver light - by Ruenna - August 22, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 23, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 23, 2018, 09:31 AM