Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira watched Vespera carefully as she reacted to her presence. The unamused look paired with a roll of her eyes sent a twinge of annoyance, eating away at the back of her mind, but she shook those thoughts. That is the most probable outlook, yes. Is there something you need assistance with by any chance? I'd probably be more useful than the tree at least. While the grey wolf tried to keep a friendly approach, she had likely shifted back to her stone features.

In the pause before the young wolf's responce, Ira would raise her head, standing with square shoulders. Ah-- I should have mentioned sooner, but I noticed you entering the territory. I'm a rather new member of the pack so I am not sure if you are new or old, but I thought I would introduce myself. You may call me Ira.  She gave a small head bow, shortly returning her stare to the black wolf now waiting for her response.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM