Raven's Watch got my ticket for the long way round
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
As Rue decended, both the rumbles of thunder and the raucous cawing of the raven flock grew more distant. The sounds of the river, on the other paw, were getting louder as the young woman picked her way down to the base of the Watch. By the time the land flattened out, the river was crashing down onto the rocky terrain, spraying everything in its vicinity with a fine mist. Rue had to be careful to maintain her footing as she traversed across the wet stones, and she was so focused that she might not have noticed the man perched upon the boulder had he not heaved the heaviest of sighs. 

Rue's attention turned quickly to the lounging man, and she surveyed him with a careful eye. His back was turned toward her, so it was likely he hadn't noticed her presence. She could simply slip away to continue her exploration without interruption. That was, perhaps, the most cautious course of action. She was much too far from Blacktail Deer Plateau to expect assistance with any sort of immediacy should it be required. However, for Rue curiosity often trumped prudence, and so she hesitated in her retreat. 
Messages In This Thread
got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - September 08, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - September 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 01, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 03, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 09, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 10, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 15, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 09, 2018, 08:26 PM