Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As Charon navigated through the copse, closer to the object of interest, he saw a face that gave him a pointed stare. He didn't recognise the face, not at first. It wasn't an unfamiliar situation to Charon that he was recognised first; his striking appearance made it so that he often met wolves he did not remember but who had seen him before. Yet when she mentioned a name -- Peanut -- it did not strike any chord with him. He actually thought she was mistaking him for someone else, for his name was obviously not Peanut and he didn't remember ever receiving such a nickname, either.

"No, I'm not Pea--" he started, but was cut short when he saw the rest of the wolf's appearance. The white to mirror that oddly black face... He would not forget such an appearance quickly. "You!" he hissed as he remembered. He didn't remember her name, but he would never forget that she had sent him to the far north and caused his tangle with the dog-monster there after he had trespassed into the glacier pack she had blamed for taking Kevlyn. He'd never have proof, but he always blamed her for losing Kevlyn because she was tied so strongly to his dead brother's fate for him since that day. Eyes narrowed as he stared her down, unable to find the words he wanted to say or think of what to do as the memories flooded back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Charon - October 04, 2018, 04:24 AM