Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane enjoys being stalwart against her toying. as some would get mirth out of teasing, he gets amusement out of being impervious to it. or, at the very least, acting like he's unbothered. it's a test of his skill and for the most part he's mastered it fairly well. there are exceptions to be had, of course ( his fight with his sister hasn't happened yet but that was proof that his facade could crack ). wintersbane gives a roll of his broad shoulders and murmurs, you prefer whatever you want to prefer, with a wicked glint in his glacial eyes, his tone taking on an edge that could easily be considered coquettish. his flirtations, however, were shallow things — especially while he's taken with the dark priestess of his home.

fine, he agrees to her terms. i'll prove it. he agrees, rolling his shoulders as his muscles pull taunt beneath his blue-black pelage in preparation for her attack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 19, 2018, 03:24 AM