Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's roll was a success.

she's fast; but of course the tundrian expects nothing less. she's smaller than him, after all. wintersbane's a thicc boi and speed has never and would never be his forté. his power's in his heavy-hitter's physique. she feigns and before he realizes that she's trying to psyche him out she's already at his shoulder. he steels them seconds too late, the muscles tensing to absorb the impact but it's not enough. he hasn't given himself enough time to roll with the attack and his leg buckles and his body collides with the ground with a low snarl ripping itself from between clenched and bared teeth.

he's resilient and doesn't bother to try to rise right away ...not when he thinks it'll open him up for another quick attack. instead, — because he assumes she has to be feeling the jar of impact with him herself — he strikes out with his teeth at her back leg, hoping to pull her down to the ground to give him time to get back on his feet before her next attack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 27, 2018, 05:11 AM