Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's attack is unsuccessful; as this has been two weeks without a reply and i'm looking to use it for a quest i went ahead and concluded + archived it.

a snarl tore from the ivory woman as he pulled her down to the ground. she swipes out at his legs and he is easily able to dodge out of her way. wintersbane, despite his ego, knows better than to radiate smugness about them being, thus far, an eye for an eye. there is no clear victor yet and he gives her time to find her feet — because this is a friendly spar and he does not feel that they need to hammer one another with persistent attacks. this is good natured, all in good fun even if the tundrian's ego wants to drive him to win ( it always done, but losing isn't always a bad thing. it's a useful teaching tool, at the very least ). when she is back upon her feet once more he flashes a grin that is a bit devilish and a bit charming before he lunges for her and feigns left at last minute hoping to throw her off guard as he aims for her shoulder.

his attack misses.

after a few more rounds of hits and misses the two declare a draw and part ways when wintersbane states that he should be heading back.

203 words
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2018, 04:39 AM