Redhawk Caldera I'd rather make it mine.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Although he was nervous to be caught in this exposed place by someone so obviously superior to him physically, he did have a fleeting thought regarding his Blackfeather family. Specifically, that maybe he should lead this guy back to the woods so they could test his truths and punish him for trying to trick him. A nice gang beating. The dark thought shifts through him quickly. He considers it, but does not act upon it.

The stranger is pushy about his home. He doesn't lie well, doesn't hide his intent as well as he thinks. If this wolf wants to find the woods then Mou could show them to him — and he imagines the crows descending as a thick black cloud upon him, a thrilling image that excites him more than it should — but he only answers with a soft, half-mouthed response: North. The forest—the hollow, where the river splits.
That takes care of the wood-scent that Mou carries, but he lacks the minerality that a water source might carry with it; he thinks of the mire, but it is different.

He takes a step, and then another, as if he is ready to leave but he keeps a good space between himself and the curious wolf; then, adds embellishment after a moment, Small family, keep to ourselves.

This isn't a lie; he is unaware of the history that Blackfeather holds in the valley (or even his own true history with them), and believes this wholeheartedly.

Messages In This Thread
I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 01, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Llewellyn - October 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 08, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Llewellyn - October 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 08, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Llewellyn - October 08, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Llewellyn - October 08, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 08, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Llewellyn - October 10, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: I'd rather make it mine. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 13, 2018, 11:40 AM