The Heartwood i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Mou didn't know how long he had been underground, chased by the terrifying bear and its promises; he didn't know how long he had spent recovering on the isle of Undersea either. There was no reason to track his time spent in any place. He gave a shrug and afterwards, realized he was thinking too hard about it. Fore'ffa. Forever. Blackfeather was his home now and always would be, or so he thought at this moment. Anywhere Maegi went Mou would be sure to follow. But that got him thinking - if this stranger was not at home in forests, if he was from the sea, why was he so far inland?

Why are you here, not there? The sea, I mean. He was curious. The stranger did not seem keen to be inland, and was healthy enough to indicate he wasn't a rogue - or hadn't been one for long. He wasn't looking for a new home as far as Mou could discern so, why was he over here of all places?
Messages In This Thread
i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - November 02, 2018, 12:18 PM