Blackfeather Woods Seems I deal with things a bit differently.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

There — she motioned some more and he had an unnatural affinity towards it. He knew it, somehow. But this wasn't a knowledge he was ever taught within Undersea and he couldn't fathom where else it would have come from. She's motioning so fast and its so dark in the cave, but Mou doesn't miss a beat, and that frightens him.

Nnn, he starts, wanting to deny any knowledge of what she's doing but by answering her question would prove his lie. He's grimacing while she's motioning at him. His mind is blurring things. Maybe he knows what Sithis wants him to know, and maybe this girl is a test from his chosen god. Maybe she's telling the truth and they're friends — or more than that, but he is desperate not to fill in the blanks with the wrong answers.

What was more important right now was, How? I know — what say, I know. How? It was the clearest he had been in a while. But still, Mou dreaded to know the truth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 13, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:39 PM