Blackfeather Woods Seems I deal with things a bit differently.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Plateau. He didn't remember.

Caldera..? He thinks of the mountains and the stranger nesting there.

That tells him something. Mou realizes that the Blackfeather Woods are in more danger than he anticipated and that, yes, he's made everything much worse. If he could visibly pale that's what would be happening right now. He doesn't notice her shifting away from him against the wall, doesn't see her fear, and is too distracted by his own thoughts. So many things are going through his mind right now.

He needs to talk to Relmyna. He needs to warn someone - and likely be punished for his stupidity regarding the girl, but that's something he's willing to deal with if it means Maegi and the rest of them are safe. He can fix this.

But then the patient motions something else — apples. Something about apples. He almost misses it but it seems so alien among the rest of this strange conversation that he pauses to watch her. Apple trees?

Mou tries to focus on the concept of apple trees but - unfortunately for Fire - nothing comes to mind. He shakes his head, but having spent a little time trying to concentrate is good, he's much more composed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:39 PM