Lion Head Mesa i worship ancient hungers
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
for the sake of my timeline this thread is backdated to october 9th. :-)
for the lunar views DB quest

when darkness settles over the wilds, wintersbane slips outside of the borders and heads south. he does not travel far, choosing to stay in a neighboring territory. he doubts he'll be of any need to anyone and with his nightly patrol wrapped up with nothing to raise anything of an alarm during his sweep he feels confident that he can steal some time outside of the dark woods to work on another quest. they keep him busy but that is not a bad thing. the tundrian is not a beast that tolerates idleness. he's far too ambitious to ever be content with an idle life.

wintersbane knows nothing about stars, phases of the moon ( aside from what he can physically see of them ) or anything of that sort. the sky has always been the sky and his interests have always lain in more earthly things. a glimpse is given skyward only when he reaches a nice outcropping on the mesa, not too far from the ground. the climb is sharply sloped and unstable and he climbed as high up as he dared ( which is to say not very ).

height doesn't matter. the outcropping he's taken to has a full, unobstructed view of the night sky and more importantly of the moon which sits fat and rotund in the velveteen darkness of night, casting sweet moonbeams of light upon the shadow cloaked ground, spreading glow where ever it could.
Messages In This Thread
i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 19, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2018, 03:30 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2018, 03:47 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 11, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:37 AM