Wild Berry Meadow she the full moon, he the werewolf
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
since it's been over a month since the last reply i just went ahead and added on a conclusion for archival. :-)

wintersbane is silent as she speaks, drawing conclusions about him and further speaking about mou-screech-titmouse.

you are a protector.

i don't trust him, wintersbane speaks gruffly, salmon pink tongue cutting across his jowls once in a quick swipe. ...if that's what you're worried about. she needn't be. he didn't know mou well enough to begin with and everything that has happened as a catalyst to his poor choices only serve to make the tundrian even more mistrustful than before. ...and though the listener has opinions the dark master is quiet about it all. does he even know? wintersbane doesn't want hydra to mistake his want to appease relmyna into being a want to protect mou. it wasn't. ...and if mou couldn't deal with the consequences of his actions then that wasn't wintersbane's problem.

there is a lift of the gamma's chin; slight but there nevertheless. he wants to promise hydra but knows he cannot. promising her to keep those who are not her targets out of her way is, in a way, treason. at least, until the dark woods's protection over mou is removed. while he still remains in their ranks and in their woods he is one of them and to manipulate this into being would be to defy relmyna. surely, he thinks, hydra can find a way around taking him down when he's in the presence of blackfeather woods, if she truly didn't want total bloodshed; if she truly just wanted mou.

he is no position within the pack to make sure negotiations and thus he keeps to his stalwart silence. hoping that she understood why he would not betray the word of his leader(s). would she, if the tables were reversed?

i'll see what i can do. but it's not a promise. it's a tentative olive branch between them. he does not speak for blackfeather as a whole because he cannot ...but he can speak for himself, at least. it was good to see you hydra. spoken with sincerity. he only wished it was under better circumstances.

284 words
Messages In This Thread
she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - October 30, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 06, 2018, 05:04 AM