Moonspear Frosty the snowman
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While it was not necessarily her intention to send them out on official business, or to veer them towards any potential harm, if the two yearlings wanted to travel, then she may as well veil some duty behind their wandering. It could be a good opportunity, in many regards--depending on what they were able to make of it, and at the least, she wanted them to be aware, keep an eye out, and handle what the wilds threw at them with grace and strength.

Ame nodded softly, believing that it would be good for them as well, not just in regard to whatever they could accomplish out on their walk. I will, she replied, and since the eldest son had been her contact in the first place, she would keep to this trend unless her paths crossed with Vela sooner than expected. Hopefully, they could successfully scout it out in that direction, and Charon could feel it out at Blackfeather, and then they could have a solid grasp on the standing of their longest lasting.. "neighbors".

But, on only a halfway similar vein of thought, she thought, her ears switched and she had to rearrange her focus somewhat. From thinking on the yearlings, how they were finding their groove more than ever before, to bypassing entirely the youngest, hale lot for the moment, to a potential of those who did not yet exist. She couldn't say no, not when she fancied the payoff in the long-run more than anything--the individuals only they could raise, mostly, and help shape them into the sorts they could trust and believe in. Yet, the early months, and thoughts of being den-bound, at the mercy of however many little mouths she decided to make with his help, admittedly made her skin prickly.

This year, though the litter was earlier in the year than any other, had worn her out and never had she been so grateful to be able to keep her struggles to a relatively unseen minimum, and for them to gain their independence to not be all on her. She did not count her moons exactly on the spot, but she sensed age wasn't making it any easier to bounce back from, and she didn't particularly like that reminder when few others could even catch her. Ah, yeah. I suppose so, she replied, in lieu of "I have not thought that much about it," for the moment, so her answer wouldn't seem so watery. She was painfully fond of their offspring, and her expression softened considerably soon after--less weighed down with the thought, and wanting to dig in her heels. When it is time, she smirked at him, slightly. They were worth it, probably, and though she found herself wanting to balk at the notion now, it probably had to do with the timing. When the opportunity arose, she did not suspect she would turn her nose up to an effective cross, and of their own legacy here.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Frosty the snowman - by Charon - October 31, 2018, 03:25 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 02, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 13, 2018, 05:48 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 19, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 23, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 02, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 10, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 11, 2018, 09:07 AM