Phoenix Maplewood we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He was loath to leave Sleeping Dragon, cool of a place as it was. Still, they couldn't stay there forever--places to go, things to see, wolves to meet. Verx could understand that; hell, he loved it. And the forest they approached was magnificent in its own way--gentle beauty, instead of a silent, massive terror that could blow at any second. Vercingetorix had an appreciation for both.

He took his place at Thuringwethil's side as they approached the border--fuckshit, it was taken!--and soon enough a woman approached. Damn, she was kinda old, but cute! Age was just a number, anyway, and she was in fine flesh and carried herself well. He gave her an appreciative smile, curbing the impulse to leer back at the boys before opening his big, dumb mouth.

Hey, there, Verx greeted casually, eyes slitted as he grinned further. Came looking for you, I guess. I mean. . .I know I did. Heda probably has a better explanation than I do, though. He glanced over to his sister, brows raised as he waited for her response.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods - by Vercingetorix - November 02, 2018, 11:50 PM