Blackfeather Woods but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane draws in a breath and lets it out in a slow exhale, breath unfurling from his lips in a writhing plume of white steam that warms his black, leathery nose mere seconds before it dissipates. he would argue that she truly doesn't need that information and he weighs the value of it. should he lie? ah, but what is the use in lying? he's attempted to recruit enough wolves to know that his name and blackfeather woods are undoubtedly tied together. and he is proud of it.

she offers information in return, information that might be valuable. he is face to face ( indirectly ) with the beta of blacktail deer plateau. he doesn't know much of the pack other than she is not the first he's met from there; and they are far enough away that he does not necessarily view them as a potential threat. ...not unless they give him reason to. not that there's much he can do about it. he serves the listener and dark master and such calls are not his to make, he reminds himself.

he has a chance, perhaps, to sew the seeds of something here. wintersbane of blackfeather woods. he replies honestly, a slight lift of his chin given. he offers her no rank — speak of the dark brotherhood outside of their woods was forbidden. she could make her own assumptions.

231 words
Messages In This Thread
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - November 30, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - December 02, 2018, 11:17 AM