Blackfeather Woods but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Wintersbane offered the requested information and nothing further, which signalled to Rue that this conversation was a good as finished. That was (more than) fine by Rue, who grew more uncomfortable with every passing moment. 

The woman nodded gratefully. "Winter's generous mercies to you, and to Blackfeather Woods," she said in farewell, offering what she knew to be a traditional, seasonal courtesy.  Likely a man named Wintersbane had the harsh season well in-hand, but even so. Winter's mercies, Wintersbane. Rue would be relieved to put this encounter behind her. 

Unless the man questioned her further, Rue would promptly depart for her homeland.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - December 02, 2018, 11:17 AM