Blackfeather Woods but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i'll go ahead and archive this. thanks for the thread! :D

wintersbane shifts his weight, studying her once more. it's in the soturi's nature to be vigilant, to be acutely observant. her words bring an amused smirk to his lips, accented by the amused noise that winds it's way from deep within his chest. winters generous mercies. it is placating and kind. neither of which winter nor the one called wintersbane particularly were. sometimes, the tundrian cannot help but wonder if his queen mother had been something of a prophet. surely, it was not by chance alone that she ( affectionately ) dubbed him wintersbane and that he would take it in stead of 'roarke'.

and the same to your kith and kin. wintersbane returns out of the obligatory need to end it civilly. not that the meeting itself hadn't been civil; for it had been. she is not the first wolf of blacktail deer plateau he's met and his curiosity about the place has risen. he does not stop her when she makes to depart: he sees no need to further drag the conversation which has come to a natural, albeit uneasy sort of ending. he suspects there was more she kept at bay but if she truly wanted to know he assumed she'd have asked.

it is only when she disappears entirely from his sight that wintersbane resumes his patrolling and marking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - December 02, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 01:24 PM