Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He gritted his teeth, sucking in a slow breath. You seemed familiar, that's all, Verx responded after a pause, shrugging. Like someone from my family. No harm, no foul. Now she was questioning him, and she kind of scared the fucking shit out of him. It was like an interrogation, or at least the beginnings of one.

Nah, he responded laconically, shaking his head. Been here a while. Lots of powerful warriors. That's all he would say, for now. Any empress worth her salt would know the ins and outs of this land; he had no doubt that she could put together the pieces herself. He wondered what Drageda even meant to her.

Who the fuck was this?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM