Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He laughed quietly, just a brief exhalation from his nostrils and a widening of his grin, and shook his head in humble fashion. I think it would be mighty presumptuous to say so, Vercingetorix replied, stretching slightly, the powerful muscles rippling under his sleek pelt. Maybe one day I'll get there, though.

Verx lifted his chin, staring her down. He was growing more comfortable with her as the moments ticked away, though he knew it could all go belly-up in a second. And you? he asked, ears swiveling slightly. Do you have a pack?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM