Witch's Marsh there was a man whom sorrow named his friend
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira did not mind waiting, she would remain a small distance away while Alarian readied himself. A spark changed his face as he asked about Korei and she would give a nod in acknowledgment. Yes, she's fine. I'm afraid I do not know the details other than something attacked you two, but she is resting. She seemed to be more worried about you. Based on his condition, she could understand the female's concern for her friend.

You have a good friend. Her tail swished behind her as she thought back to the night she ran into the white pelted female. She was definitely sweet and it was sad to see the concern etched into her face when Ira was called to look for Alarian. Just another reminder as to why she did not normally build friendships.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Alarian - November 23, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - November 26, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 03, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 04, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - January 09, 2019, 07:36 PM