Blackfeather Woods i am the end of all things;
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it is hard to mask the sound of footfalls in a cavern, in the tunnels even: sound carries in the dark and though it echoes off of the rocks walls and distorts it until wintersbane cannot be sure which exact direction the other approaches from he nevertheless knows he is about to get company. the soft gasp alerts him to her proximity first and his glacial gaze is quick to seek her out in the shadows of the keep.

she greets him, addressing him as you and it occurs to him that he probably did not share his name with her during their initial meeting. creating an elusive persona was second nature to him — much like breathing; it required no conscious thought from him, no actual effort — and he'd taken her to relmyna when he'd realized that she was serious in joining them and there hadn't been time to slip his name in.

wintersbane, he supplies her with in a quiet rasp that carries along the roof of the cavern. my name is wintersbane.
Messages In This Thread
i am the end of all things; - by RIP Wintersbane - November 27, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: i am the end of all things; - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: i am the end of all things; - by RIP Wintersbane - December 16, 2018, 06:32 AM