The Heartwood drifting somewhere between map and maelstrom
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
maybe a neverwinter forest wolf ( but tbh open to anyone that wants to snag this )? i know they're not formed yet but i assumed he'd smell activity and that would make him curious. edit. i'm going to use this for tongue over teeth DB quest.

after the most recent bought of trespassing — ah, how they played with fire — he is loathe to leave blackfeather for any real measure of time. he reasons, however, that his presence isn't necessarily needed and he can afford to slip out for a few hours without being missed. besides, he is a dark brother now — bearing the bloodred pawprint mark upon his left shoulder marking him as apart of the elite sect — and how can he serve mephala and the leadership if he is not out gathering useful information? that is the path he chose to follow: of secrets and lies and information; further reminding him that he is his mother's son for she, too, was a gatherer of information.

there is activity in the thriving forest across the from the heartwood; a stark contrast to the tormented land of ash and cinders he currently haunts. it stinks still of burning wood: of smoke. and it reminds him of the sentinels. he makes his way through the charred landscape carefully — a crunch of crumbling skeletons beneath his weight. it is a place of sorrow and loss, the heartwood, and it would be some time since it could be inhabited.

wintersbane moves away from the once-forest and into the vast stretch of flatlands that take him nearer to neverwinter forest. he is curious but deigns not to stray too close to the forest, lest he be met with hostility.
Messages In This Thread
drifting somewhere between map and maelstrom - by RIP Wintersbane - December 01, 2018, 07:15 AM