Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
derg.

wintersbane catalogs the name with the male's appearance in his mind. besides being in his nature as a warrior it seems particularly prudent to not omit this male from his memory. just in case he becomes a problem for blackfeather woods in the future. for a long moment the tundrian considers not giving him a name. but there is power in names; they can inspire hope, longing, fear and dread.

a beat passes and then, wintersbane.

with his name given: an unspoken be wise and remember it lingering between the lines, the dark brother watches as the stranger that defiled their border decoration turned and disappeared. a fresh corpse of whatever poor and unfortunate soul that ambles it's way into his path was required and after he is sure the stranger named derg is gone and unlikely to return he heads out into the neutral territory stretched out before him looking for something fresh to replace what the stranger had stolen and eaten.
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM