Blackfeather Woods my love
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The precious answer was given; at first somehow signalled from the leader to her subordinate, then to him. It was not satisfying, however; she was gone. For months. The mirthful words made his ears fold back against his skull and there was a moment of melancholy in his eyes before his gaze hardened again and he pushed his feelings away. This would've been an easier conversation if Potema had been here still (or would it, really? he remembered the conversation about Vaati well), and he would have given up much to have been able to press his face against her fur and softly breathe in her scent once more.

But life didn't always give you what you wanted. As there were more things to attend to, Charon decided to at least try and be diplomatic with these wolves. "One of my wolves was attacked. By you," he said as he looked at Flicker. "Blackfeather Woods and Moonspear should have no quarrels over the dumb actions of few. It isn't the first time that a Blackfeather wolf has attacked a Moonspear wolf with no precedent. I do not desire war." Charon looked at the scarred leader as he spoke -- imploringly at his last words, so that she may believe them -- not thinking her subordinate as capable of forming a good answer to this -- she'd been one of those wolves of Blackfeather to rashly attack, after all. Just like Vaati had in the past. He kept his body low, though longed for the run back to Moonspear so that he may stretch his body again. It'd been long since he had submitted to anyone, and it was all for nothing, for Potema was gone. But at least she had not fallen in the war, sounded like; there was still a chance to find her again, then.
Messages In This Thread
my love - by Charon - December 06, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: my love - by Flicker - December 12, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: my love - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: my love - by Charon - December 13, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: my love - by Flicker - December 13, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: my love - by Relmyna - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: my love - by Charon - December 18, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: my love - by Flicker - December 18, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: my love - by Relmyna - December 18, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: my love - by Charon - December 19, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: my love - by Flicker - December 19, 2018, 06:45 AM